<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Wow! It's now 12.39 am already and I've only uploaded the photos. The past few days after my exams were crazy hahaha I love post-exam activities! On a side note, my group needs to get started on FYP soon. Our prof just emailed us to set up a meeting with her to discuss the plans and timeline zzz. On a side side note, I had been sick after my last paper but that didn't dampen my celebratory moooood! Let's partaaay!

Date with Reub last Friday! Lunch at NYDC, which was quite yummilicious. We planned to eat at Dome but couldn't find it in Wheelock's Place. Anybody knows where has it gone to??


Then we caught Definitely, Maybe at Cineleisure. The show's so-so only.



Mayday concert last Sunday! Minshan's friend's uncle couldn't finish giving away the tickets (the uncle opens a M1 shop which is one of the sponsors for the concert) so he gave them to us hahaha. See the sea of blue lightsticks.
They were all in white at the opening of the concert. The whole performance was awesome by the way!!!


Super high seats and quite far away from the stage. But who cares as long we still can hear them sing clearly and loudly haha.
Quite a lot of people that day.
Yeah some stupid props blocked the "A"!


Ah Xin I
Ah Xin II
Nice sexy Marilyn Monroe background.

This is the other stage suspended in midair. There were a lot of interaction with the audience that day and luckily the fans were quite sane haha. I must say all 5 members of Mayday are really down-to-earth even though they're so successful. And their songs are just so gooood. They are all so talented!
The lucky ones who were invited.
All thanks to Miss Wong! Big kiss for you!


And on Tuesday 29th April 12 am we went over to Minshan's house to give her a surprise! I have such a nice taste, choosing such a nice pink heart-shaped birthday cake. We were all getting ready for Mothers' Day you see.
Hope you liked the mini celebration, Bestie! Happy 21st and I can't wait for your party this Sunday x)
With her dad.
Missing one person who's on his way from Outram.

The SUPER NICE guestbook we did for her! Though she paid for the materials hahaha.

Okay, this is full power.

Love y'all!
Went out with Za and Jacq in the afternoon! Haha we were mainly shopping for work-related stuff for our internship.

And just yesterday, we sent Bena off to China for her internship. We stayed over at her house cuz her flight was 8.15 am. Weizhong & Yingxiang came too and we all chatted till 2 am ++. Then the 3 of us knocked out till 5 am ++ and Bena's dad kindly sent us to the airport and back. This girl's gonna be gone till 17th August and she's gonna miss all our birthdays! Including hers. Take care in Guangzhou!

The nice sunrise.

I can totally zonk out now. And I finally found a nice Jap drama- Nodame Cantabile!
Oh yah, I caught Iron Man with Reub yesterday too. The movie was alright, quite funny haha but not as good as the other superhero films I guess.


12:00 AM